#Trust #Cybersécurity #SensitiveData#Certification #Awareness
With computer vulnerabilities multiplying, the need to develop the cybersecurity market and build digital confidence is increasingly apparent.
Co-organizers of the International Forum on Cybersecurity since 2013 and leader of the CN&CS Cluster—one of the biggest cybersecurity clusters in France—EuraTechnologies’ teams put their strategic vision and unique expertise in the field at the service of entrepreneurs.
- SMEs, large conglomerates, research and training centers focused on cybersecurity and digital confidence issues
- Spreading awareness to all the economic stakeholders for a confident digital transformation
- Bridging the gaps between industry players, companies, training, and research
- Pooling resources (shared marquee at the trade fair, catalog of solution providers, etc.)
- Integration into the EuraTechnologies support offer
- Accelerating the creation and growth of a strong and independent industry in Europe
- Creating a specific program dedicated to cybersecurity companies
EuraTechnologies’ Project Manager for the Ubiquity Unit.
Patrick has extensive experience as a project manager in ICT, but also as IT director and director of operations; the members of the EuraTech team never hesitate to rely on his expertise.
A master’s degree graduate.
Passionate about new technologies and IT.