#Retail #Commerce #Support #DigitalTransformation #Entrepreneurship #EuraTech’Days
Today’s commerce is digital and connected. Tomorrow’s will be smart and autonomous. The ideas, technologies, and business models are already here. The question, now, is how to turn the test into a reality.
The answer? EuraTechnologies—through its programs dedicated to startups, the emergence of technological solutions and new vendors, and through its support for the digital transformation of long-established major players in the sector.
Commerce is in this region’s DNA, which gives it an unparalleled position when it comes to linking supply and demand with regard to digitalization.
- For developers of digital solutions
- For companies undertaking their digital transformation
- With the emergence of new vendors; true gems thanks to their distinctive positioning
- With changes in usage
- Sharing seven years of experience from more than 260 supported projects
- Making connections as a trusted third party
- A vision of the future linked to important places and events for the commerce of tomorrow (Web Summit, E-commerce Paris, Conext, etc.)
Originally from the Burgundy wine country, and a northerner at heart, Samuel has a nose for quality. He uses that discernment—along with a master’s degree in direct marketing and a diploma from Stanford University—to pick out potential and bring it to fruition. In charge of the EuraTechnologies incubator, and more recently, Blanchemaille by EuraTechnologies, Samuel is driven by an unfailing desire to improve the quality of services and content offered by entrepreneurs.
“EuraTechnologies is a real hub that opens a channel for entrepreneurs to find the resources they need to grow their business.”
Thibaut LEMAY – Mazeberry
“Rapid progress through the sharing of information and direct contacts with the right people, in terms of business and communication.”