You have a strong commercial temper and the desire to learn the sales profession? Take part of the European expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations. Located in Lille, you will help our sales development in Germany.
Your principal Mission : Telephone conversion of quotation requests / Lead conversion
- Sending quotes by email from the CRM
- Relaunch of the prospect database in order to convert them into customers. Call back the prospects who asked for an online or offline offer.
- Explain to the prospects our offer and its benefits
- Identify and generate a lead flow to convert customers via different channels
- Contact your prospect base for marketing & upselling campaigns
- Follow the sales metrics
- Distance training of prospects on the application to inform and convince them of the usefulness of our products and services.
Support for the field sales team
- Participate punctually to national trade shows
- Respond to customer requests and direct them to technical services
- Set up appointments for the french field sales team
- Propose ideas to improve processes
Who are you ?
You are preparing a degree in sales management, and wish to acquire experience in sales profession. You can speak German fluently and benefit from communication ability, listening skills & resiliency to be able to handle objections.
The knowledge of the agricultural sector is of course appreciated.
Words like commitment & customers relationship are meaningful to you. Self-driven, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, Join the Sencrop adventure !
Join Sencrop !
Sencrop is an innovative company based at Euratechnologies (Lille – France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
Nearly 10 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive the current and predicted temperature, hygrometry, wind speed, as well as rainfall climatology over their fields—even if they are far away or spread.
With these ultra-local and reliable data, Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action they should take in any weather event, and make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Let’s join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
- Team – A team passionate about tech
- Innovation – Networked innovation to serve farmers
- Impact – We impact the job of thousands
- Environnement – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Good to know
- Contract : Apprenticeship
- Location : Lille, Euratechnologies, at center of the French Tech