EuraTechnologies offers a unique support system dedicated to private companies (mid-market companies/large groups) and local authorities..
With its specific methodology and vast expertise,
EuraTechnologies supports the digital transformation of both public and private players.
Create a digital innovation approach at the heart of your organisation!
With the EuraTechnologies support and consultancy service:
- Accelerate the digitisation of your business, your organisation
- Adapt your working methods and procedures to the operational specificities of digital tech
- Deploy digital and tech innovations at the heart of your organisation
Huawei: support for the Chinese smartphone manufacturer when constructing a national call for projects to identify innovative startups linked to the strategic issues of the Group.
Engie, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin: support for intrapreneur projects and accommodation of digital companies in our community
PSA: creation of a programme to acculturate teams to digital ecosystems, and support for the selection of startups.
Crédit Mutuel, Crédit Agricole, Barreau de Lille, BPCE Natixis: creation of themed incubators operated by EuraTechnologies (setting up the site, sourcing, support programme for project and event managers)
Devred, Match: integration of marketing teams into the heart of the EuraTechnologies community to identify innovative ecommerce trends in advance
Vinci Energies: incubation and acceleration of a digital startup creation project in industry professions. Training in new digital-related business models
Village by CA: support for the ramp-up of a private startup accelerator
Sergic: completion of studies on the impacts of new technology on real estate professions, creation of a private incubator on the PropTech site – innovation in the real estate sector
Communauté d’agglomération du Saint-Quentinois: creation of a general startup incubator across the region
EuraTechnologies – France’s no. 1 startup incubator and accelerator
offers its experience, expertise, and the skills of its teams to support your digital transformation. From digital strategy to work in project mode, operational organisation advice, creation of tools to facilitate innovation, collaborative creation, training and skills development for employees, networking between startups and large groups, intrapreneurship initiatives, and more, you can prepare and apply change in your organisation with flexibility and agility thanks to the expertise of EuraTechnologies.
The benefits for a public or private corporation
- increase internal productivity, commercial productivity
- improve your brand image
- incorporate disruptive technological solutions into use
- expand internationally and industrialise internal initiatives
- establish new working methods
- grow and develop thanks to the network of tech and business partners, investors and business experts
The EuraTechnologies support and consultancy service
This digital transformation support is specifically tailored to your needs. For example:
- Immersion in the heart of a tech and entrepreneurship community: at EuraTechnologies Lille, 100,000m², 300 companies, research labs, corporations, large groups, investors and training centres; at EuraTechnologies Roubaix – Blanchemaille: 13,000 m² dedicated to innovation in RetailTech and connected commerce; at EuraTechnologies Saint-Quentin: an incubator specialised in robotics, and at EuraTechnologies Willems: a 1,000m² collaborative space specialising in AgTech innovation projects.
- Workshops and testimonials from experts and entrepreneurs in digital innovation and major technological trends
- Workshops on methodologies for successful digital transformation
- Creation of themed incubators for one of the organisation’s business lines
- Participation in major international tech events: IFA Berlin, Lisbon Web Summit, CES Las Vegas, FIC International Cybersecurity Forum, etc.
- Mentoring and coaching of executives and managers to deploy innovation in their organisation
- Training employees in understanding digital issues and tools
- Joining the Stanford-Lille Innovation & Entrepreneurship Programme in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to technology monitoring tools
- Exploratory visits to an startup accelerator network abroad, relevant to the company’s target markets
- Assistance in the preparation of calls for projects on a specific theme of the organisation
- Participation in events and the community of entrepreneurs at EuraTechnologies…