From concept to reality in 80 days!
#Undertake #Innovation #Funding #Pivot #Vision #Networking #BusinessCreation
Start by Euratech is a business incubation program that aims to assist entrepreneurs in taking their ideas from concept to prototype in 80 days.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and talent
- Strategic, global vision to address problems and create solutions from day one
- Concepts, design, testing, and Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Collective workshops and pitch training
- Addressing market realities (POCs, pilot trials, etc.)
- Access to talent (schools and universities)
- Access to technology (research centres, labs)
- Seed capital financing (e.g. FRI, LMI, Nord Entreprendre, BAs, regional funds)
- Mentoring with more than 300 entrepreneurs in the EuraTechnologies ecosystem (in Lille and worldwide) for feedback.
- Promotion through press and public relations
- Skills and resource sharing
On completion of the programme, following a defence of their concept in front of our panel, some teams will be able to:
- Continue development of their prototype in the incubator until maturity
- Test their market by joining a dedicated programme
- Commence the growth phase (Scale by Euratech)
- After 80 days of the START programme, continue the incubation process within a EuraTechnologies incubator where you can benefit from the best advice and all the opportunities to create a successful business.
“Comprehensive support on all aspects of the business and not just on technology, we quickly have good advice on the pitfalls to avoid, especially through exchanges between entrepreneurs”
Christophe Piquemal – Otonohm
“Join the incubator EuraTechnologies we a license to go faster on the market vision than strategic management tools”
Alexandre Cuvelier – Karnott
Whether exploring new technologies or traveling around the globe, Leïla has a thirst for adventure. Born in Lyon, she received a degree in economic management followed with a master’s in international business. Later, she moved to Shanghai to manage a technology think tank for Business France. She now uses her experience and expertise to guide entrepreneurs at EuraTechnologies down the path of success.